Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tagged

Ok Shannon tagged me...

6 Random things about me:

1. I LOVE to rock. My memaw (my moms mom) loved to rock, my mom loves to rock, my sister loves to rock, and I love to rock. (I wonder where Madelyn gets it) I have always rocked since I can remember. I have always sat and rocked with my mom-even to this day being 28 years old and used to do it with my memaw. At night sometimes I will have to rock to get sleepy (not the case since I have a newborn). When I was younger I would lay down and rock my head back and forth. Sometimes at night I will rock my foot in bed-kinda weird I know.

2. I have been run over by a truck and didn't break a thing. It was my senior year in high school at our homecoming bonfire. We were playing a game where a bunch of us are pushing a truck in neutral racing another truck (pretty stupid) and me and my friend Jennifer tripped over one another and I fell underneath the truck. The front tire rolled over my back (thankfully missing my head). I went to the ER and just had a sore hip for a couple of weeks. Needless to say they don't play that game anymore!

3. I could eat queso and tortillas everyday for the rest of my life. It is my favorite thing to eat, not the healthiest though. Almost every time we go to eat at a Mexican restaurant that is what I get as my meal. Yum that sounds delicious right now! Some of my favourite's are Chuys, Ninfas, and El Chico.

4. I used to use my nails as a weapon. When I was younger my sister and I fought of course. Well I used to scratch her face with my nails. She would have a big long scab on her face from me scratching her. Then one year at church camp when I was in the 6th or 7th grade, I scratched my "boyfriend" on the arm and he started bleeding and he had to go to the nurse! But hey I still got star camper that week!

5. Purses are my weakness. I could buy a new purse every week if the budget allowed. I like expensive purses and have many times spent my money on those instead of clothes. I love to just go to the mall and look at them or look at them online. So long to my pricey purse buying days being on one budget, but at least I can still look and dream.

6. I went to a VERY conservative, Christian, private high school. We had to wear uniforms and we had skirt checks. We would have to get on our knees and our skirts had to be below our knees. I remember pulling my down before the checks so it would be just long enough. Also, one time some friends and I were going to sing a song in chapel and the song we wanted to sing had too fast of a beat and we weren't allowed to sing it. Also, I got a demerit one time for touching a boys hand in the hallway! However, its a great school, I loved going there and wouldn't trade those days for anything!

So now I tag Tiffany, Tara, Tyly, Sara, and Abby!

2 comments:

Jen said...

you've just been tagged again so copy & paste this link to get to it:
http://jenniferpoppy.blogspot.com/2008/08/unspectacular-me.html

Tiffany said...

OK, I finally did this tag. It's on my blog. You haven't posted any new pics of Maddie this week--I need some since I haven't been able to come over. I haven't seen her little face in 5 whole days! =( We are ready to not be sick anymore! (I know you are too.)