Thursday, August 21, 2008

2 Months Old

Maddie is 2 months old today. It seems like going from 1 month to 2 months went by alot slower than newborn to 1 month for some reason.
At 2 months the things I love about Maddie are:

*her chubby cheeks that I could kiss all day long
*watching her and daddy interact
*her peaceful face when she has fallen asleep
*when she "talks"
*her smile
*her big eyes
*her beautiful long eyelashes
*her content face after she has nursed
*how she always immediately puts her left hand on her face when she goes to sleep

At 2 months Maddie enjoys:

*blowing bubbles with her mouth
*drooling
*kicking her legs
*sitting in her bouncy watching Baby Einstein or Praise Baby
*swinging in her swing (one of the best purchases we ever made!)
*looking at me and daddy
*rocking
*eating and sleeping of course
*looking at herself in the mirror
*bath time
*pooping alot!
*looking and talking to her cousins Collin and Cade
*looking around
*sucking on her hand and trying get her whole fist in her mouth!
*being swaddled

At 2 months Maddie does not like:

*riding in the car unless I'm in the back seat with her
*tummy time
*her activity mat
*anyone but mommy rocking her to sleep
*being patient enough to be burped while eating

She has been such a blessing to Oscar and I even on the rough days. I thank the Lord everyday for her and the oppurtunity to stay at home with her. Its such a blessing!Like everyone says, it only gets better and better. I can't wait to see what the future holds with Maddie and the new things she will be doing. We go to the doctor tomorrow and I can't wait to see how much she weights. Please pray for her (and mommy) as she gets her shots.

Here she is in her rocking chair that has her name on it even though you can only see part of it:














A little smile:















She was more interested in looking at the light on the camera than smiling:















Her little ruffle butt:

2 comments:

Tara said...

She looks like a doll in the top picture! Kamryn totally blew out of a diaper today right before we were going to meet Isaac for lunch. She had to have an emergency bath : ) So I liked your comment that Maddie poops a lot : )

Zoƫ said...

What a beautiful girl!