Last night I prayed that Maddie would have a good night of sleep. I pray that every night, but was really wanting her to have a good night since we were going to try and go to church for the first time this morning. Well I guess God had other plans, b/c she woke up 3 times and I was feeling overly tired. However, I got up early and took a shower. I noticed when I got out of the shower I wasn't feeling too good, but I just thought I was hungry. anyway-We got ready and our goal was to leave by 9. We were on time and as soon as I pick up Maddie to leave, she starts screaming crying-this is her pain cry with tears(it was gas)!So we thought the car would soothe her and we left. Well that made things worse so we turned around. We got back home and I rocked her and calmed her down and she feel asleep. We left again and made it to church right as it was starting. She slept during the singing and then woke up of course during the quiet part-the sermon. She was fine though, I took her to the nursing room. I kept noticing though that I was starting to feel worse, so we didn't stay for sunday school. Well wouldn't ya know-I have mastitis AGAIN-lovely! But overall at least we made it to church. We really wanted to get a family picture, but before we left she was screaming and when we got home I was feeling awful, so we just got one of her ready for church:

*********
This picture is for my aunt Lisa who lives in Missouri and gave her this St. Louis outfit:
4 comments:
Aah, her zebra dress! Her aunt should dress her all the time! =) Sorry you have mastitis again...I remember how awful it is, but glad you caught it early. At least you aren't about to have to go back to work tomorrow. Call me if you need something tomorrow.
I hope you feel better soon. That mastitis is awful!
Bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will keep all of you in our prayers.
Maddie looked so cute at church today.
Zoe
PS Diflucan(sp?) might be helpful :)
She looks gorgeous in her Sunday outfit and in the St. Louis onesie. She just gets cuter every day! I'm sorry you're sick again. I'm praying for you.
Post a Comment