Monday, May 2, 2011

Menu for the Week

I am making 3 new recipes this week. Hopefully they all turn out good.

Monday: Roast with homemade mashed potatoes and carrots-this is the roast recipe I posted awhile back-seriously please make this-its soooo good

Tuesday: Baked Beef Taquitos with rice and guacamole. I'm using leftover roast to make these. A few weeks ago I made baked chicken taquitos and they were sooo delicious and flavorful, I'm hoping the beef ones turn out the same way.
Both recipes are from ourbestbites.com

Wednesday: Sour Cream Noodle Bake with salad. This is a pioneer woman recipe, I'm sure it won't disappoint

Thursday: Catalina Chicken with rice and broccoli.

Friday: Birthday Party that serves dinner-yay!

Saturday: Leftovers or out to eat

I've been trying to get better at freezing many of the things I make since we always have leftovers. I am going to freeze half of the catalina chicken and half of the sour cream noodle dish.

I will share a recipe next week and let you know how everything turns out!

1 comments:

Carissa said...

Yay for Menu planning. I have been sacking lately! P.S. - I am obsessed with your new blog background!!