Friday, May 27, 2011

Last Day of Preschool

Yesterday was Madelyn's last day of Preschool. I was a little emotional when I picked her up yesterday and was talking and saying goodbye to her teacher. We have loved Miss Birdie this year. She is so patient and loving with the kids and is always so positive too. Maddie always asks to go to school and see Miss Birdie. We will for sure miss her next year.

Here is Maddie on the 1st day of preschool back in September and then her yesterday:



I can't believe how much she has grown. Her hair looks longer, she looks taller, and her face isn't as babyish.

Maddie & Miss Birdie:



Since Maddie has a summer b-day, Miss Birdie gave her a present on the last day. It was a Pinkcalicious book. I have heard of these and its so cute. I'm so glad we made the decision to put Maddie in a preschool. She has loved every minute of it! Looking forward to next year. I'm sure she will be asking all summer why she isn't going to school.

0 comments: