Saturday, April 30, 2011

Canton

I have been wanting to go to Canton for some time now. I was supposed to go with my small group gals in February, but of course the weekend we were supposed to go it snowed! So I was so excited to be able to go yesterday! I went with my mom, sister, and my best friend Sara was able to go too! Sara and I were sooo excited to spend a day together with no children! We had a fun time. We left Temple at 5:30 and picked up Sara in Corsicana on the way. It was great weather and not too crowded. Can't wait to go back.

Canton wouldn't be complete without corny dogs...yum


We also had fried oreos-seriously the best thing ever, I could have eaten 10!

Mom & Tiff with fresh potato chips...






I almost wasn't able to go b/c Oscar realized he could not take the day off b/c of TAKS testing. So I was scrabmling to find someone to watch the kids. Thankfully my dad watched Maddie and my friend Julie watched Cruz. Here is what Cruz was up to while I was gone...

1 comments:

nana said...

Fun, fun day! Thankful for the babysitters!