Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mother's Day & Baby Dedication

Our church always does baby dedication on Mother's Day, so we were very excited to dedicate Cruz. My whole family was able to come, so that was a special treat!


The whole family...

With my sweet boy...

Cruz & his friend Max were dedicated together...

With the Bankheads...


I have prayed for Cruz since he was in the womb to come to know Jesus at an early age and follow Him all the days of his life. I love this verse and pray it will be true in Cruz's life:

"I have no greater joy then to hear that my children are walking in the truth"
3 John 1:4

After church we went to my parents house and the guys were in charge of lunch. They "cooked" Scheops for us (they got off easy)! It was a wonderful day spent with family and I am so blessed to be a mother of Madelyn & Cruz!
The kids with Frannie...

My handsome & beauty...

The mommies...

0 comments: