Monday, January 3, 2011

Meals for the week

I have seen a few friend's blogs who show what there meals are for the week and I thought it would be fun to do occasionally. This is the hardest part of the year right now with planning meals b/c of soccer season. Oscar doesn't normally get home until 6:30 and then he is gone 2 nights of the week. So I don't always cook big meals when he is not around! This week is not too bad soccer wise. Anyway-Here is our meal plan for the week:

Monday: Chicken Squares/Pillows(this is one of our favorite meals and so easy) with baked potatoes and broccoli

Tuesday: Family Night at Chick Fil A(free kids meal with a value meal)-this is a regular thing we do, but I will be doing this probably every week during soccer season since Oscar won't be home on Tuesday nights

Wednesday: Chicken Tortilla Soup

Thursday: Chili Dogs and green beans

Friday: Pancakes, eggs, and bacon

Saturday: Eat Out

Sunday: Dinner with Small Group-I love that we do a meal each week when we have small group so I don't have to worry about what is for dinner!

I love to cook and try new recipes. I am finally making "normal" meals instead of just quick things since it was hard when Cruz was younger, but its getting easier! I would love to see yalls meal plans for the week!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Okay, now all I need is a link for the recipe for Chicken squares/pillows. They sound yummy!

nana said...

Let's see--can I pick my night to come over for dinner? Ha!