We love you and miss you guys!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Visit to Corsicana
One of my very best and dearest friends Sara moved from Belton to Corsicana this summer. I always thought in the back of my mind it would happen one day to one of us with both our husbands being coaches. I was very, very sad to see her go, but happy for them as well with her husbands new job. Its a change not having her 5 minutes down the road anymore! Maddie and I took a trip to visit them yesterday in Corsicana. I wanted to go before Cruz came. We had a great time and I'm so glad we were able to go. Maddie was so happy to see Hannah and the twins.



We love you and miss you guys!
We love you and miss you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad you got to see Sara! I know she was glad too!
Awww! Just now reading your blog...wanted to see pics of the room! Love and miss you guys too! Maybe I will post some pics one day too.....
Post a Comment