You're almost there! I love the colors that you chose for Cruz's room. It looks great!
They are both adorable rooms. You have such a great eye for style!Love,Jen
The moon sign looks great! =) I haven't gone back to look at Cruz's room in a while--you did a great job!!!! Maddie Gail's too!
Love both of their rooms! Very boy and very girl. Perfect!! Eeek! Can't wait to meet Mr. Cruz!!!!
Love it! You've always been great with decorating!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You're almost there! I love the colors that you chose for Cruz's room. It looks great!
They are both adorable rooms. You have such a great eye for style!
Love,
Jen
The moon sign looks great! =) I haven't gone back to look at Cruz's room in a while--you did a great job!!!! Maddie Gail's too!
Love both of their rooms! Very boy and very girl. Perfect!! Eeek! Can't wait to meet Mr. Cruz!!!!
Love it! You've always been great with decorating!
Post a Comment