I've messed up my blog. Does anyone know how to put a picture at the top where it says you picked me? I can't figure it out!
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Laura! Is this Leelou? If so she makes her free ones where you can insert pics. You can only do words! If you need more help let me know, I have used her backgrounds for a long time!
Hey girl. If you can show me where you got that frame from, I am sure I can download it, insert a photo for you in Photoshop (my professional photography editing software), then send it back to you. It would only take a second! My email is carissamiller@cox.net if you want to email me about it!
Laura, When I messed mine all up, I just took the time to read the backround instructions from whatever site I got it from and they gave me step by step how to use a format that would work with their backgrounds.
I am a Christian, wife to Oscar, stay at home mom to Madelyn & Cruz. This blog is for family, friends and to record memories for Maddie & Cruz to read when they are older.
4 comments:
Laura! Is this Leelou? If so she makes her free ones where you can insert pics. You can only do words! If you need more help let me know, I have used her backgrounds for a long time!
Hey girl. If you can show me where you got that frame from, I am sure I can download it, insert a photo for you in Photoshop (my professional photography editing software), then send it back to you. It would only take a second! My email is carissamiller@cox.net if you want to email me about it!
Laura,
When I messed mine all up, I just took the time to read the backround instructions from whatever site I got it from and they gave me step by step how to use a format that would work with their backgrounds.
Not sure how to help you, but it sure is cute!!! :)
Post a Comment