Well Oscar's soccer team is in the playoffs. Madelyn and I met him and his team at the Olive Garden today for a playoff lunch before they left. Tonight was their first playoff game against Mesquite High School. I'm SO happy to say that they
WON 1-0!!! I"m so proud of Oscar and his team. They make the playoffs every year, but haven't gotten past the first round. This is Oscar's first time as a head coach to make it past the first round in playoffs! Their next game is Friday night, not sure who they will play yet. He works so hard and its nice to see it pay off! I'm so proud of the lady wildcats and Oscar!!!
Here is the team about to leave after lunch today: (If you look close you can see Maddie, the good luck charm)

Maddie and I are so happy for you Oscar, we are your biggest fans!
3 comments:
I already sent O a text msg, but I will write it on here too: Congratulations Oscar and the Lady Wildcats! Soooo proud of you guys! They are blessed to have O as a coach and mentor.
Way to go Oscar!!!!
Yeah, Oscar and the Lady Wildcats!
Post a Comment