That seems like a good way to describe the end of soccer season. Its stinks that its over and they lost their 2nd playoff game in overtime. They played so hard and so well. I know Oscar was very proud of the team. Its also nice that the season has ended because that means Oscar is home earlier and more often! My parents, Madelyn, and I went to the game Friday night. Thank goodness my parents were there to help me, otherwise I would have had to leave early. Maddie was happy for about 2 minutes before the game started and then started crying. This was here right before the game started:

I know she was cold, her nose was red and snotty. So about 8 minutes into the game my mom took her to the car where they stayed the whole time. Thanks so much Nana!!!
The team right before the game started:

It was a great soccer season and I couldn't be more proud of Oscar and his hard work!
4 comments:
Who bought her that cute hat? ;)
It's always hard for the coach to end a season...but always nice for the family!!! We're proud of Oscar too, and really wish the weather would have cooperated more!!! Mallory really shed some tears because we didn't go:(
You know I understand that thought! I always make sure the girls and I wait until we're on the way home before we start cheering! I'm glad for you and for the hard work and favor the Lord gave Oscar this year. Enjoy a season of rest...
I had me some good Maddie time during the game--driving the parking lot while she took a short nap and then sitting in the back seat with her for just talking and singing away. She loves to look at herself--good thing I had a picture of her on my cell phone. We had a great time--just wish the game had turned out a win for Oscar's team!
Post a Comment