The team at the nursing home:
Maddie decked out for the Christmas party with Daddy:
This was a gift brought last year and it showed up again this year. I have a feeling we will see it again:
Lauren with her gift:
Most of the gifts are silly ones, but Oscar and I picked the Starbucks gift cards and we put them in Maddie's back pocket b/c we said no one would want to steal them from her since she is so precious and cute. Well sure enough one of the girls didn't feel too bad and stole them from her. We all gave her a hard time! So here's Maddie trying to guard our Starbucks:
Here is Maddie with Shannon, the one who stole the Starbucks. I tried to make her feel guilty by holding Maddie and taking a picture with her thinking maybe she would give it back, but she didn't!
All the team with their gifts:
We ended up with a Pillsbury dough boy stuffed animal that makes sounds when you press his tummy. Its pretty cute and I think Madelyn will like it. Maddie had a good time and the girls had fun playing with her and passing her around. I always feel so youthful when I'm around the girls. I kept my youthfulness up tonight after the party was over by going to see the movie Twilight for the 2ND time with some friends. I have read the 4 book series and it is SO good. Its a great clean love story even though its about vampires. Overall, it was a very fun evening!



1 comments:
Ooh, I see Edward in that picture! =) Looks like it was a lot of fun--sorry you didn't get your Starbucks card this year! Ours was fun too--I'll try to post my pics today.
Post a Comment