Sunday, December 21, 2008

Half A Year!!!!

6 months has come way too soon. I can't believe it. It makes me cherish each day I get to spend at home with Madelyn because I know I won't ever get these days back. Maddie has become such a sweetie pie. She loves to smile and show her big teeth! I have always thought she has been beautiful, but she just gets so much cuter each month!

0 Months:


1 Month:


2 Months:


3 Months:


4 Months:


5 Months:


6 Months:


She is doing great. Still a short napper, but other than that she is the joy of our lives. She loves to say dadadada. She can sit up by herself for a few minutes before falling over. She has almost mastered rolling from her back to her belly. She loves to be up and looking around at everything and she touches everything too. She likes to play with lots of non-toy things like cell phones, the remote, paper, her comb and brush, etc... My mom says she is spoiled because usually when Oscar and I are both in the car with her one of us sits in the back with her! I guess we can stop doing that now that she is older. Can't wait to see what the next 6months brings as long as it goes by slowly because I can't even think about this coming June without tearing up!

0 comments: