Also, here is a picture of her 2 teeth. Oscar was finally able to snap a few of the little snaggle tooth!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
A First!!!
Madelyn just rolled over from her stomach to back for the first time ever! I have been putting her on her tummy so much hoping she would do it soon and she just did. I of course started crying and then tried to record her so she would do it again, but she didn't. I'm just so glad I was the one who got to see her do it for the first time...theres nothing like that feeling in the world! I'm so pround of you Madelyn!
Also, here is a picture of her 2 teeth. Oscar was finally able to snap a few of the little snaggle tooth!

Also, here is a picture of her 2 teeth. Oscar was finally able to snap a few of the little snaggle tooth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Yay Maddie!!!
Are these a 'few' of the ones Oscar took in the backseat?? Yay, Maddie--we are proud that you rolled over today--before long you will be moving all over the place!
Way to go Maddie! Can you imagine what we will feel like when they accomplish something REALLY big (not that rolling over isn't big right now!)???
Those eyelashes are to die for!!!
Go Madelyn! 2 Teeth! Whoa!
I'm sure there will be lots of these "first" posts over the next few months! Good job Maddie!
Post a Comment