Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our Week

It seems like our week has turned into a busy one. One of my friends invited me to go with her to Waco today to do a little shopping and have lunch. We had such a good time and Madelyn did great! Tomorrow lots of errands to run. Thursday going to try and go to MOPS for the first time and having some friends over to make hair bows. Friday my mom and I are going to take Madelyn to meet Santa! I can't wait. Oscar has started after school soccer practice, so he is getting home much later, so its nice to get out for a little bit each day!
Here are a couple of cute recent pictures of our precious baby:
By the fire:

I love this outfit:

Such a big girl:

Christmas baby:


Today Madelyn had baby food for the first time. I was just interested to see how she would do with it. She really hasn't taken to baby cereal too much. So I tried sweet potatoes. I think she actually swallowed a little of it. She just ate a few bites and then was done and wanted to play with the spoon. It was fun to get her a little messy :), but not too much, I made sure none got on her clothes or in her hair!
I think she liked it:

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Please tell me the rolly polly, christmas bow picture is your card this year??? Sooooo cute!

We need to plan a Sunday for Morgan and Maddie to wear their zebra outfits!!

Laura said...

I wish one of her in the christmas bow were our pictures, but we took it after I ordered other pictures to use! Yes we do need to plan that for them to match, that would be so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! :] I Miss Yall... Madalyn Looks So Addorablee

-Ariane;Diane;Lorenzo