Ready to sing Christmas carols:
The guys with Maddie:
Cade pretending to play my parents antique organ:
My dad talking about the true meaning of Christmas:
The first presents that were opened were the matching p.j.s for these 3. They put them on while opening presents:
Maddie in her warm hat from Aunt Tiffy:
My 1st Christmas baby doll from Nana and Papaw:
Maddie with her new puppy and her favorite gift of the night-the silver ribbon from the gift to chew on:
Every year, the 2 soccer coaches order a jersey from Eurosport (a soccer store) and we always take a picture of them with theirs on. Of course Barry's usually has red in it for Belton and Oscar's has blue for Temple:
Me and Tiff with our new purses:
We gave my parents a framed picture of Collin, Cade, and Maddie that we had gotten made (there is a glare on the photo):
Christmas Eve morning, Cade and Maddie watching cartoons:
Collin and Dad:
My little love bug:
Frannie and Maddie:
Daddy playing with Maddie:
Maddie in her new booster chair she got for Christmas. I choose this instead of a high chair b/c it doesn't take up a bunch of room:
As if I haven't posted enough pictures, there are a few more, but I'll save those for Christmas Part 2. I just had to take lots since it was Maddies 1ST Christmas!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment