Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just Some Things...

Not too much has been happening with us. I went to the doctor yesterday for my 38 week appointment and NADA! No change whatsoever! But thats ok, I'm enjoying my last few weeks of quietness and rest. The only change is that I'm over the "recommended" amount of weight gain, but at this point who cares! I did have a nice unexpected baby shower at one of the schools I work at this past Tuesday. I got some gift cards, clothes, and other little things. It was very nice of them to do that. I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures from it! Oscar had a surprise baby shower yesterday from the Career and Technology department that he teaches in. I thought that was really sweet of them.
We decided to buy a riding lawn mower this past weekend. It takes Oscar sooo long to mow the yard with the push one and our grass grows very fast and he has to do it once a week, so I always feel bad for him. So I was excited for him to get one. I might consider-just a tiny bit-mowing with it. Although I have never mowed in my life and I'm not sure Oscar would let me touch the yard. Here are a few pictures of him mowing with it for the first time.(I know its kinda silly to post pictures of him on it, but I was just as excited as he was) It took him only about 35 minutes to mow the yard instead of an hour or more.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried to call you tonight (Thursday) but the number was someone else's number. Did you go and change your number on me???
Natalie B.

Tyly said...

Love the mower and the pictures! :o)

Jen said...

Greg said he saw y'all eating Mexican food this weekend...keep us posted on the baby's progress:)

Ben, Abby and Abe Lowery said...

that's awesome! i think i would want to mow with that thing too! :)