Tuesday, June 10, 2008

39 Weeks and...

Nothing. Well thats not entirely true. I had not progressed any when I got to the doctors office, but by the time I left I was dialated to a 1. I did not know that the doctor could dialate a person himself. That was some of the worst pain I have felt. So I can officially say I'm at a 1 thanks to my doctor. I go back on Monday morning and if nothing has happened then we will schedule an induction date. Hopefully my doctor dialating me will put something in motion! I'll keep yall posted. Oh yeah and I lost a pound!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow on being dilated by the doctor! I still say hang in there for Juneteenth! No fair losing a pound because I think I found it!
Natalie

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

Walk, walk, walk! And get that little girl on her way out!