Well we are surviving! This week has been a rollar coaster of emotions. Everyday is different, but seems to get somewhat better. We are learning as we go. Many times I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing! I'm trusting my instincts and its definitely trial and error. Maddie lets us know when she doesn't like something and is very vocal! She loves to eat and suck on her hands. I feel like a feeding machine and it gets overwhelming, but I'm don't want to give up because I know it will get better. Oscar has been wonderful and I don't know what I would do without him. He is a pro at changing diapers and swaddling her. anyway-I'll post more pictures soon, but here is an adorable picture of her in a cute outfit:



5 comments:
you guys are doing a great job! and trusting your instincts is the best thing you can do. :)
What you are feeling is COMPLETELY normal!! Hang in there, it gets better each day!!
She fills that onesie out pretty well:) It was cute on the hanger, but even cuter on her!
Love the whole outfit! That girl is one spiffy dresser!
You're doing a great job! Hang in there!
She's beautiful! And looks happy, too:)
i'm so glad you have such a supportive and helpful husband. isn't God so good?
Post a Comment