Tuesday, May 27, 2008
37 Week Appt.
Well not much new to tell. I'm still not dialated and she hasn't dropped. She is being stubborn like her daddy :)! My doctor did say she is getting lower. One interesting thing is that he believes she is about 7 1/2 pounds right now! So he thinks she will probably weight 8 1/2 pounds when born. I had it in my head that she would probably be a bigger baby since my mom and sister had big babies. I was positive for group strep B, which just means I will have to take antibiotics during labor. He said that its no big deal and his wife had it when she was pregnant. So thats about it for now. I go next week for another check up. Hopefully only 3 more weeks of very achy legs and uncomfortable sleep, when I can sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hang in there! I know you are so excited to meet your little girl! Such an exciting time!
I can't wait to meet her! You'll do great at labor & delivery when the time comes.
Post a Comment