Thursday, May 15, 2008

Madelyn's Room

Bear with me, there are alot of pictures, but I wanted to get everything in. One of my favorite things has been buying her hairbows. I can't wait to use them. The adorable pillow you will see in the recliner was made by my good friend Shannon. I bought some fabric that matches the bedding and she made me a pillow and it turned out great! Also there is a picture of my diaper bag, which doesn't look at all like a diaper bag, but thats what I like about it. The main thing we have left to do is put a few more things in place and hang up a cork board that Shannon also covered with matching fabric. Overall, we are pleased with how everything turned out!
























4 comments:

Shannon said...

Laura! It looks so cute! You did a great job. Now all you need is a sweet little baby girl to go in the room, and it will be perfect!

Tiffany said...

Tell Shannon I love the pillow! It turned out so cute!

Anonymous said...

It took a little more than just 2 poeple falling in love:)

Anonymous said...

Great Room. Trying to figure this out. Can't wait for Madelyn. Abigail is great!

Ruth