Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Something to Post

Well since I haven't had anything exciting to post lately, I thought I would do one of these. I will post pictures very soon of Madelyn's decorated room.


1. Four places I go over and over: wal-mart, my house, target, work (not for much longer though)

2. Four jobs I have had in my life: The Shoe Box in Temple Mall, Site Director for CIS, School Psychologist Intern, Mardel in music department

3. Four people who e-mail me regularly: Tara (multiple times a day), oscar, my mom, whitney

4. Four of my favorite foods: queso, tortillas, chocolate, french fries

5. Four Places you would rather be right now: getting a massage (I am getting one on Saturday :)!), sitting in my recliner at home with Oscar, in Hawaii where my parents are right now, eating at Chuys-yum

6. Four places I have lived: Red Oak, Tx, Garland, Tx, Temple, Tx, Belton, Tx

7. Four TV shows I watch: LOST, The Hills (online since we don't have cable), The Office, the news (I know that sounds boring, but we only get 5-6 channels)

8. Four movies I have watched more than once: The Notebook, Beaches, The Prestige, Pretty Woman

9. Four places I have been: Utah, Hawaii, Colorado, Cancun

10. Four things I am looking forward to in 2008: Meeting Madelyn Gail, Being a stay at home mom, Becoming a first time mother, meeting all my friends new babies (I have about 10 friends who just had a baby or are pregnant)

11. Four Pet Peeves: when u put a dish in the sink and don't put any water in it to rinse it out, slow drivers, arrogance, movies with waaaaay too much cussing-I mean really is there any reason for that-no thanks!

12. Four websites I visit daily: KWTX weather, plugged inonline, extraco bank, google



1 comments:

Tyly said...

I love Lost, The Hills, and The Office! We also share a love for queso, tortillas, chocolate and french fries!!!