Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving in Odessa Part 2

Maddie's cousin CeAna has her very own pony, so Maddie got a chance to ride it while we were there. She loved every minute of it and was not scared at all!

My brother in law had to go get the pony around the corner and I snapped a picture of him on it b/c he is so tall...


So excited...


Ready to go...


I was forced on the thing, it was not my idea of fun. I took a short ride down the street and got off as quickly as possible...


Maddie got to go to Chuck e Cheese for the 1st time with her cousins while we were there. She had so much fun and it wasn't crowded at all. Her favorite thing to do was to put the tokens in the slots for each game. She didn't really care for the games too much, but she had a great time.




















4 comments:

Tiffany said...

My favorite part of this post: "I was forced on the thing, it was not my idea of fun. I took a short ride down the street and got off as quickly as possible..."

Tiffany said...

Just sounds too much like you....and me.....and mom....

Melissa Jackson said...

It looks like a fun time! I'm hoping to take Michael's niece to Chuck E. Cheese soon. I've been wanting to anyway, but after seeing your post, I'm very excited about it!

By the way, I LOVE your header picture. So cute!

nana said...

Yep, does sound like us doesn't it?