Monday, December 6, 2010

3 Months

Cruz is 3 months old tomorrow. He is a sweet baby boy and such a joy and blessing to us!



Cruz at 3 months...

-Eats 4-5 ounces every 2-3 hours unless he is taking a long afternoon nap
-Smiles alot. I love to see him smile!
-blows bubbles
-Sleeps good at night-averages around 8 1/2-9 1/2 hours!
-naps are ok, morning one, longest one is a 2-3 hour afternoon nap, then he takes a late evening one, I'm alot more laid back with his naps at this age then i was with maddie and he is doing better at night then she was at 3 months-ha!
-He loves to look around and see what is going on. He likes to lay on his activity mat and look at the cow and listen to the music.
-He loves his bouncer to take naps in or hang out in
-Hates the swing and bumbo
-Pretty much hates his carseat if he is awake, cries every time I go to put him in it, but he takes great naps in it!
-He has watched Baby Einstein once and was amazed at the whole thing (yes people I let my almost 3 month old watch Baby Einstein, i had to get dinner made!)
-Nicknames: Cruzers, Cruzie, Cruzito, Bubba, Baby Brother(this is what Maddie calls him alot and I think its so cute!)
-He likes to be rocked for naps and at bedtime. I have a feeling we will eventually have to do the Ferber method with him like we did his big sister, but for now I'm enjoying rocking him!
-Still likes his paci to fall asleep with, but its not a necessity
-easily wears 3-6 month clothes, some 6 month depending on the brand



Before he was born we couldn't imagine what like would be like with him and now we can't imagine life without him! We love you Cruzers!

1 comments:

nana said...

We sure do love Cruzers! Happy 3 Month Birthday!