live that is! Maddie and I went with our friends Shannon and Morgan to Sesame Street Live this past Sunday. I think I was more excited than Maddie! I just kept telling her we were going to see Elmo. Shannon made Maddie and Morgan adorable Elmo shirts. They both took their Elmo dolls with them too. We had amazing seats on the front row of the arena. Maddie sat in my lap the whole first half and then the 2ND half she got up and danced around! She got pretty antsy the last 10 minutes. Shannon and I were laughing b/c you could hear several kids crying close to the end, they were done too! Every time Elmo left the stage Maddie said where's Elmo?
Hi Elmo...

Yea cotton candy, Maddie's 1st time to have it...

Mesmerized...



Cuties...

Dancing away...

Shoving the cotton candy in...

The 4 of us...

It was so much fun, we can't wait to do it again!
3 comments:
We had so much fun with y'all!
My head looks really funny in that cotton candy picture...like it's detached or something:)
Nana wants to go next time! I'm so glad you all had a good time and I loved the shirts Shannon made. The girls looked so cute.
So cute! Great job on the shirts, Shannon! They look really cute--I love the picture of them stuffing the cotton candy in their mouths!
Post a Comment