Wednesday, February 17, 2010

1st Appointment

Our 1st appointment went great. Baby Bersoza looked good and had a heartbeat of 170! I am 9 1/2 weeks, but the baby measured 11 weeks. Dr. Fothergill said we will still keep my due date at September 19th and then get more measurements on my big ultrasound to see. He said it could just measure big b/c its a big baby like Maddie was! My big ultrasound is scheduled for April 13th! We can't wait!!! Here is our little lima bean...



We are very thankful for a healthy baby!

10 comments:

Katie said...

AWESOME! What an answer to prayer to see in action what God has knit together in your womb! Modern-day miracle or what?!

Jen said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

It looks like we are going to be keeping Dr. Fothergill busy this year.:)

Congratulations!!

Carrie said...

What a little miracle! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!!

Shannon said...

"Lima bean". Love it!!! So glad everything went well!

melissafulcher said...

Praise the Lord! Can't wait to meet your precious one.

Zoƫ said...

What a blessing!
So excited for you guys!

Tara said...

Laura,
I love the photos in your side bar! I laughed out loud when I saw mine because the title is "The Heart of the Home" and my picture is of mini wine bottles! ha ha :) Disclaimer! Those are for cooking :)

Nana said...

I will be looking forward to April 13th to know if come September we will have 3 grandsons or if you will even things out--2 grandsons and 2 granddaughters! Can't wait! So thankful for another little one.

Melissa Jackson said...

Congratulations Laura! I was just catching up on your blog. I didn't know you were pregnant. That's awesome! I pray that things go smoothly and you feel well throughout the pregnancy.

I also just read your posts about poor Maddie. What a terrible experience for all involved. I'm glad that she is better! I had never heard anything like that about bubble baths, but after reading your posts and your friends' comments, I don't think I ever want bubbles in my house.