Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Life with my 14 1/2 month old

Madelyn is becoming more and more of a toddler each day. Its amazing to watch her change and learn new things so quickly. Her memory is amazing too! She is always on the go, getting into things, making messes, and not cleaning them up. She loves to take things out, but hasn't quite understood to put everything back into something. For example:

The clothes drawer:



My purse and wallet:




She also loves to pull out all the DVDS and she got herself stuck in the cabinet trying to reach for the rest:


Her vocabulary is expanding everyday. She says new words each day. One day I will be talking and she will surprise me and repeat a word back that I didn't think she could say. I think her favorite word right now is baby. Her favorite game right now is hide and seek. She totally gets the concept. We played the game with her once and she knows now what it means to go hide. Her favorite spot is in our closet behind the clothes. One day I couldn't find her and she was hiding on the side of the couch! She will sit perfectly still and not say a word. She always wants to play when Oscar gets home from work. She is such a blessing from the Lord and we look forward to watching her grow and learn even more.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura, I thoroughly enjoy your blog about your beautiful little Madelyn and her family. It is such a delight to get to watch her progress. Makes me smile a lot.
Jane in Jacksonville