Can you say rat tail? The only way to see it this way is for a second when its all wet, otherwise it curls right back up. Friends, please tell me immediately if Maddie's hair ever resembles a rat tail or mullet. As her mother I may be too biased to notice right away!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Thank Goodness for Curls!
Madelyn is blessed with beautiful curls, but here is what her hair would look like if it were straight:


Can you say rat tail? The only way to see it this way is for a second when its all wet, otherwise it curls right back up. Friends, please tell me immediately if Maddie's hair ever resembles a rat tail or mullet. As her mother I may be too biased to notice right away!
Can you say rat tail? The only way to see it this way is for a second when its all wet, otherwise it curls right back up. Friends, please tell me immediately if Maddie's hair ever resembles a rat tail or mullet. As her mother I may be too biased to notice right away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ha Ha! Kammy rocks a mullet. I told Isaac the other night that we should dress her up as Joe Dirt for Halloween : ) She gets it from her mommy though - poor thing.
Curls are so much fun, aren't they! We love'em round here!
Hilarious! I love her curls so much!
Post a Comment