Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cutie Pie

Who knew a empty DP bottle could be so much fun?


I kept putting a little water in it and she loved drinking out of it...


If you look in the middle you can see Maddies face, she sat perfectly still as she was hiding from me. Oscar covered her up in all her stuff animals. Her face looks like a little doll...


Ready to go to the volleyball game...


Cutest little thing I have ever seen...


She loves her new chair that daddy got her, its just her size...

5 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. And you're certainly right! She is a little cutie pie!!!

Tiffany said...

That's my girl with the Dr Pepper bottle! =)You didn't tell me she got a chair! I will post those pics of the vball game when I get them uploaded. She looked so cute.

Zoƫ said...

Wow she is starting to look like a big girl. She is such a cutie :)

Tara said...

Where did you find her chair? We have been looking for one for Kammy and so far the only place I've found them is Pottery Barn.

The Golden Gang said...

She's sooooo cute Laura!! We really do need to get Dallas and Maddie together for some play time. I know he'd love to make a new friend. He's so proud of his friends! :)