Monday, August 31, 2009

Wicked

My parents took my sister and I to see Wicked last night. Everyone who had seen it said it was SO good and I didn't really understand how good it was until I saw it. It was wonderful! We started out the evening by eating at Moonshines in downtown Austin. Its a modern, upscale cafe. It was delicious! My favorite movie of all time is Fried Green Tomatoes. I have never eaten them until last night and they were yummy...



Mom and Dad at dinner...


The musical was so great. I love Wizard of Oz, so it was fun to see the musical incorporate some of that. I didn't realize how comical Wicked was going to be. My favorite character was Elphaba-the Wicked Witch of the West. She had the most beautiful voice!



My sister and I...


Thanks Mom and Dad for a great evening!

4 comments:

nana said...

Fun! Fun! We'll have to do it again sometime.

Pawpaw said...

It was great fun! You're quite welcome.

melissafulcher said...

Didn't you LOVE it?! I knew you would. I'm so glad you saw it and ate at yummy Moonshine. What a fun night!

Anonymous said...

I want to see it so bad! I was so sad to just look it up last week and realize I have missed it in Texas until next summer in Houston. :(