Monday morning I gave her a sippy cup with milk in it and she took her first drink and made a funny face then slurped the rest up. Its been fine ever since! I don't know why I waited so long to do it. I've calmed down alot about things like this and just didn't worry about it. She did so great going from formula to milk and now from bottle to sippy cup. With her walking all the time and giving up the bottle she is more and more like a toddler everyday!(and acting like one too)
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Bye Bye Bottle
Its official-Madelyn no longer drinks from this:

Monday morning I gave her a sippy cup with milk in it and she took her first drink and made a funny face then slurped the rest up. Its been fine ever since! I don't know why I waited so long to do it. I've calmed down alot about things like this and just didn't worry about it. She did so great going from formula to milk and now from bottle to sippy cup. With her walking all the time and giving up the bottle she is more and more like a toddler everyday!(and acting like one too)
Monday morning I gave her a sippy cup with milk in it and she took her first drink and made a funny face then slurped the rest up. Its been fine ever since! I don't know why I waited so long to do it. I've calmed down alot about things like this and just didn't worry about it. She did so great going from formula to milk and now from bottle to sippy cup. With her walking all the time and giving up the bottle she is more and more like a toddler everyday!(and acting like one too)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I hate the realization that your baby is no longer a baby! Good to hear that she's doing so good with the transitions though!
Such a big girl! She is adorable!
Post a Comment