Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Birthday

Yesterday I celebrated my 29th birthday. We started out by going to Maddie's 12 month checkup. Then the 3 of us went to Harker Heights and ate at Five Guys for lunch and did some shopping at Target.

Maddie and Daddy at Five Guys:


I was so excited to find this book for Maddie in the children's section at Target:



hahaha-not really. I laughed pretty hard when I saw it-of course with all due respect to our President :)! anyway...

Then that evening we met my family at Olive Garden for dinner and then went back to my sisters house for chocolate cake with chocolate icing (its the cake I request every year for my b-day). We had a fun time and were stuffed!



All the fam at the olive garden:






YUM:


I was SO excited to get this for my birthday:

Its called Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. It smells wonderful. I have been w/o perfume for a few years now, so now I will smell good!

Next year is the big 30!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

It was a fun night! If you click on the picture of the whole family to see it up close, Collin looks possessed! Glad you had a good birthday and that you are 'juicy' now! =)

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Laura! By the way, for some reason I laughed when I first saw the 'Barack' book too!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) Glad you had a great day!