Here was Madelyn's mood right before the party started.
She woke up from her nap cranky. She is cutting at least 3 teeth, maybe 4, so I gave her tylenol and it kicked in just in time!
Post tylenol-
Party Favors:




Madelyn got lots of great toys and clothes. She is very blessed! I'm still in shock that I have a 1 year old! Thanks for all of our family and friends who made the day so special to celebrate with us.



4 comments:
Pretty girl!!!! A lot of people told me that the best was yet to come when I was sad about her turning one! They were right, yall are going to have a great year!! btw... where did you find the "M" pops??? Love the theme!!! Such a cool mom!!!
Love the theme...great job, Laura!
The first birthday is so hard--it's as though your baby is suddenly a toddler! Happy Birthday Maddie!
LOVE the black icing all over her face! She is such a cutie and I can't believe she is a big one year old!!!
Post a Comment