Madelyn took her very first step yesterday! She has taken a couple more today towards Oscar. So exciting. Hopefully we can get it on video soon! Go Maddie!
Bring that girl over here! I want to see her do it! Can't believe she didn't wait to do it the first time in front of me--what was she thinking after all that practice we did? =)
I am a Christian, wife to Oscar, stay at home mom to Madelyn & Cruz. This blog is for family, friends and to record memories for Maddie & Cruz to read when they are older.
4 comments:
Bring that girl over here! I want to see her do it! Can't believe she didn't wait to do it the first time in front of me--what was she thinking after all that practice we did? =)
Very cool!! Way to go, Maddie!!!
Laura, when I saw "Big News" I thought you were pregnant again! This IS big news for Miss Maddie... congrats! :)
I still can't believe she's already a year old! They grow so fast :)
Post a Comment