Saturday, June 25, 2011

9 Months

I better get this 9 month post done before Cruz is 10 months!




Not too much to report that has changed with Cruz. He has started scooting around on his bottom and will push himself back on his tummy. Still loathes to be on his tummy and has not tried to get up on his knees and crawl yet. He has been rolling over at night and waking up on his tummy and crying. He knows how to easily roll back over, but for some reason won't do it in his crib so we have had to go back in there and put him on his back!



He moved up to a big car seat this month. He is at the weight and length limit of his infant carrier. So Maddie got a new car seat and he got her old one.



He had a good 9 month check up. I talked to Dr. Riser about how fussy Cruz can be alot of the time. She thought it was because he was frustrated b/c he can't go anywhere. I think that was it sometimes. Thankfully, in the last several weeks or so Oscar and I have noticed he has gotten alot better about not fussing all.the.time.!

9 month stats:
Weight-20 1/2lbs-50-75%
Height:75%
Head-90%



Cruz is getting better at feeding himself and is starting to only eat certain things if he can do it himself! He is finally going to bed later than 6:30! He usually now is in bed around 7. He also had his 1st haircut, actually he has had 2! His hair was getting unruly and wild looking so Oscar got the clippers and went to town. I love the way it turned out!



Happy 9 Months Cruz!!!

0 comments: