Creamy Baked Penne
1/2 lb. mostacolli/penne noodles
4 oz. cream cheese
1/2 c. sour cream
2 15 oz. cans tomato sauce
1/2 – 1 lb. ground beef, cooked
2 t. Italian seasoning
1 t. sugar
1/2 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. salt
1/2 t. black pepper
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain, return to pot and add cream cheese and sour cream. Stir until cream cheese is melted. Add tomato sauce, ground beef, seasonings and 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella. Stir to combine and transfer to a casserole dish.
2. Cover pasta mixture with remaining shredded cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted.
A couple of things I did differently-I bought just a big 29 oz. can of tomato sauce and I only used 3/4 of the can-that was plenty. I also softened the cream cheese 1st before I put it in the pasta. I used 1/2 of ground beef, but that's because we don't like things too beefy. FYI-the color of the sauce is a little weird looking, Oscar pointed that out :)...Enjoy!
_______________________________________
Maddie painted for the 1st time today. I went to Target yesterday and they had a package of 4 washable paints on clearance. At first she wasn't sure what to do with it, of course she put a little in her mouth and then quickly gagged! She got the hang of it and we made a few cards. But of course like everything else with her, she was done after 10 minutes. We also painted a few letters too.
Not sure what to do...
Getting the hang of it...
Final masterpieces...



5 comments:
That recipe sounds amazing!!! I'll have to try it soon.
Maddie looks too cute! :)
Maddie is so beautiful! I love her paintings! Thanks for the recipe!
I hope to try your recipe tonight. :) Thanks for that! Also, is it teaspoon or tablespoon that you list as "t"?
Emily, its a teaspoon-hope yall like it...
Nana LOVED the card Maddie painted for me!
Post a Comment