Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gender Poll

Well we find out in about a week and 1/2 what we are having-April 13th. I can't wait!!! So I thought it would be fun to do a little poll to see what everyone's predictions are. Please vote if you think we are having a boy or a girl. We truly just want a healthy baby, but we would love a boy! I'm telling myself its a girl just to not get my hopes up and Oscar is convinced its a boy so we will see! If you want, leave a comment telling me what you voted for!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

I voted for a boy, because someone has to have one around here, but that name that we talked about would be soooooo cute:) I'm hopeful for Oscar...and Brad can live vicariously through your little one:)

Candace said...

I voted for a girl....just so Noah could have a girlfriend that I know would be adorable!:)

Tiffany said...

Well, I really want you to have a boy, but I voted for a girl just because that's what I have a feeling you will have! We will take either though!

Carrie said...

I voted boy, but mostly because I know that's what you're hoping for! Trust me, I'm not good at these predictions. It usually turns out the opposite of what I think! Ha!

Zoƫ said...

I vote boy to although I too stink at predicting genders!

The Golden Gang said...

Not that I don't want you to have a girl, I just hope you have a boy to experience those fun joys too. However, I have a gut feeling it's a girl....so I voted girl. :) Can't wait to hear what the baby is!!

Briggs said...

Voted boy just for the fun of it!
( :

Anonymous said...

Daddy votes a little MAN but that wasn't one of the choices. i think he'll come out looking like one of the brigg babies...stout and with chest hair