Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stuff

Not much to blog about lately, but here are a few things...

-Maddie has been biting lately-she bite her friend Hannah, her cousin Cade, and herself(twice). She has bitten herself when she starts to get really frustrated, I found it amusing the 1st time she did it b/c she got a taste of her own medicine, hopefully it doesn't continue

-Oscar is almost done with our fence, the only thing left are the gates! I'm so excited. I really appreciate all the hard work he has done on it, especially with soccer season going on

-Speaking of soccer, we are in full swing with the season and daddy has been pretty busy! It doesn't seem as bad, it might be b/c Maddie and I have been busy too.

-Oscar and I are going on a marriage retreat next weekend! We are soooo excited. It is with FCA(Fellowship of Christian Athletes). I can't wait to relax and spend some alone time together. The timing worked out great for us to go b/c its the only weekend Oscar does not have a soccer game-God worked it out!!

-I found Maddie's Easter dress, I know its only January, but Easter is the 1st week in April this year, so it will sneak up quick!

-Maddie has started to do alot more pretend play and its really cute to watch and see what she comes up with

-She has been extra cuddly lately and wants to sit with me which is not her normal nature

-My family is planning a family vacation to the beach this summer, I'm very excited to take Maddie to the beach for the 1st time!

-Oscar is applying to get his Master's degree. He will find out in February if he got accepted

-I'm doing the Knowing God study on Thursday mornings at church, I've only read the first 2 chapters and it is so great. I would highly recommend it!

Not much else I can think of for now, sorry no pictures!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the new picture of Oscar and Maddie in the header! So sweet!