Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Can't Keep Up!

OK, I can't keep up with Madelyn's teeth. When I said she had 7, the next day I discovered another tooth she was cutting! So she is cutting 4 all at once-fun times for us! That's a grand total of 8 teeth for now. We had a rough night last night. It seems like just this past week she has been moving around alot more and in her crib at night she likes to move all over and just learned how to sit herself up. So she was not only waking up with hurting teeth, but sitting up and moving around the crib then crying b/c she wouldn't lay herself back down!!!! She is quite the little stinker! anyway. We went to lunch today with the family and my Uncle Ronnie that is in for a visit.











We are looking forward to this Easter week and Oscar having some days off from work and his birthday. I am also excited to sign Maddie and I up tomorrow for mommy and me swim classes this summer, but that means I have to buy a swimsuit-I hate swimsuit shopping! Also, I can't believe I just ordered Madelyn her 1 year birthday party dress! That is crazy, its coming so soon. Hope everyone has a great week!!!

1 comments:

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that can't keep up with the teeth thing. I started out documenting each one, but then they started coming in so quickly ... I lost track.