Then Oscar played in the UMHB alumni soccer game. Here he is in action:
Madelyn with our friends daughter Brynlee at the game:
All the UMHB alumni and the current UMHB soccer team:
Happy Birthday Daddy/Oscar. We love you and are so blessed to have you!



5 comments:
Yes, Happy Birthday, Oscar! May you be blessed today as you have blessed our lives! We love you.
Maddie, what cute sandals!
I don't typically comment, but your right Nana. The Lord has blessed me with family, health, job, etc etc and my two beautiful girls. If that wasn't enough, this Easter weekend we look back and remember the Cross and the resurrection. Above all the biggest gift I have today on my birthday. Yeah....VERY BLESSED man today!!
Happy Birthday, O! Hope your Chinese/Mexican/whatever you decided dinner was great! =) Maddie--I'm lovin' the gold sandals!
Happy birthday Oscar!!!
LOVE the gold sandals, Maddie!!
Post a Comment