Maddie had a big poopy diaper and it went all up her back, so I stripped her down and rolled her over on her tummy which she usually hates, but she just sat there so cute and I had to snap some pictures. I'm not sure what I was thinking b/c when I rolled her back over she had pee peed all over the couch.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Our Week
Maddie and I have had a much better week this week! She has been doing much better at night (except for last night-little toot) which means I have much more energy during the day and don't feel like a zombie! We got out on Monday and went to Chick Fil A with playgroup then went across the street to the high school to visit Oscar on his lunch break. On Wednesday Maddie laughed out loud for the first time. I was playing peek a boo with her and she just started laughing. Of course Oscar starts to record her and she wouldn't do it again. Last night we celebrated my moms b-day at my sisters. We were going to go to Oscars first district v-ball game tonight, but I'm pretty tired from last night and have a headache. Here are some pictures from this week:

Maddie had a big poopy diaper and it went all up her back, so I stripped her down and rolled her over on her tummy which she usually hates, but she just sat there so cute and I had to snap some pictures. I'm not sure what I was thinking b/c when I rolled her back over she had pee peed all over the couch.

Maddie had a big poopy diaper and it went all up her back, so I stripped her down and rolled her over on her tummy which she usually hates, but she just sat there so cute and I had to snap some pictures. I'm not sure what I was thinking b/c when I rolled her back over she had pee peed all over the couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
She is soooo cute! Gotta love those little baby booties! I had Eric take a picture of our girls tooshies too, cause they have the tiniest, flat, little tooshies ever. :)
I was also so glad to hear that you feel the same way while playing with Maddie. I feel like I just make the same faces and play the same games. I think sometimes they have to be super bored with me. :)
Glad Maddie is doing better at night! Keep me posted and stay safe this weekend!
sooooo cute! hope to see her in person next month!!! :)
Hi, I'm a "blog stalker" of yours. I saw your link on Tyly's page a while ago, and thought you were a different Laura but you were pregnant and I wanted to see your baby so I kept reading. Your Maddie is so cute!
She sounds like a handful at night! My first was the same way. Up until he was about a year, I was like, "No more kids! I want to sleep again!" But I did have a second and she slept through the night from 3 weeks on....maybe it's a first born thing. Hope she keeps doing well for you this week! - Leah
Post a Comment