Sunday, April 13, 2008

Odessa Trip

We went to Odessa for the weekend because we hadn't been since Christmas and this would be the last time I could go before I had Madelyn. We also went for our niece CeAna's one year birthday party. Our other 2 nieces had soccer tournaments all day Saturday. We had a busy weekend, but it was fun. I was definitely glad to be out of the car after 5 1/2 hours being 7 1/2 months pregnant. That was my last long trip and our last time to go without Madelyn! Here are some pictures from the weekend:

Oscar with our oldest niece Ariane and their matching soccer jerseys.



Oscar with our middle niece Ashley at her soccer game


Ashley with our youngest niece CeAna at her 1st birthday. They are sitting by the huge hello kitty pinata.




CeAna and I at her b-day party.

0 comments: