Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Diaper Bag Dilemma

I am normally an indecisive person, but since I have been pregnant I seem to be even more fickle. It has been so hard for me to decide on a diaper bag for some reason. It might be because I love purses and I want to make sure I pick the right one since I will be carrying around that more than a purse. The ones that I really like are different looking and don't really look like diaper bags. Well I finally decided on one and bought it. It came in on Friday. I really like, however I can't help but keep thinking what if I like another one more. Its so hard to tell on the internet about bags too which is where I purchased mine. Here is the one I bought:


Here is another one that I really like too:


So I'm not sure if I should return the one I bought and get this other one or just keep the one I have. But then if I don't like the second one, I would be stuck without both. So I'm unsure what to do!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

I thought you got the pink one this whole time!

Shannon said...

I'm just as indecisve Laura!! But, I think I like the black one better. You will get more use of it since it will go with lots more stuff.

Briggs said...

Well from your boring backpack carrying friend I'd have to say they are both snazzy bags however I would also stick with the black one because of the more practical color. I will say that I had about 3 different bags that I rotated around depending on where we were going so it can't hurt to have both - that is depending on the price!

Laura said...

I decided to just stick with the black one I bought, however pottery barn kids just came out with a new polka dot one that is super cute and only $39.

Class of '98 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Class of '98 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

I just found your blog. :) I think you picked a great bag ... really classic and looks roomy, too. If you decide to get another one down the road, though, maybe think about one that your hubby wouldn't mind carrying when he's out and about without you. It's nice to have a break from carrying all the "gear" around. :)

Brentney said...

I say get the other one too. You deserve it! Besides, it'll be fun to switch out b/w the two. Or you could keep them each packed for separate occasions. The possibilities are endless.:)