Friday, March 18, 2011

Maddie's 1st Theater Movie

We have a small movie theater in Belton called The Beltonian that shows older movies. They were showing Bolt today for $5 and free popcorn! They also have a full food menu to order from. So we decided to meet our friends Melissa and Emma Kate there. I was excited to take Maddie to her 1st movie in the theater. It was Emma Kate's 1st time too. I have wanted to take her in the past, but hated to spend the money not knowing if she would make it through a whole movie. She was very excited. I was unsure too how she would do with a movie she has never seen before, it usually takes her awhile to warm up to a new movie.

Maddie & Emma Kate before the movie...






I was very surprised b/c she did great! She got restless closer to the end and played musical chairs, but she was fine. We split a grilled cheese sandwich and french fries. It was such a fun mommy-daughter date with sweet friends! (Thanks Aunt Tiffy for watching Cruzers)

0 comments: