Monday, March 21, 2011

Finally

Saturday my mom, sister, and I made a quick shopping trip to Waco. Oscar calls me and says guess what Cruz just did? Rolled over twice! Of course when I wasn't home to see him do it for the 1st time! Little stinker. He finally rolled from him tummy to back. Thankfully Oscar did get it on video. I think the only reason Cruz did roll over was b/c he was so mad about being on his tummy. In the video he is screaming crying! Way to go Cruz!!!

We got a new printer with a scanner. Here is a picture of Oscar when he was 2 or 3. Check out all that curly hair:


Remind you of anyone else with curly hair?...

3 comments:

Briggs said...

Please tell Oscar to grow his hair out!!!
Go Cruz!

Shannon said...

So cute, those twinkies!! Way to go Cruzer!!

Anonymous said...

Wow he has some curly hair! Way to go Cruz!

We were in Waco shopping Saturday too, I was the crazy mom with my mom, my cousin in college, Bella and 3 teenage girls!
I still haven't recovered.