When Maddie started going to Belton Christian Preschool and I received the calendar of events for the year, I was so excited when I saw they were having a fall program! I couldn't wait to see what they would sing and how Maddie would do. I kept asking her what songs she sang during music time, but she never would really tell me. I was also nervous that if she saw us in the audience that she would want to come off the stage to us. Well all my fears were for nothing because she did a GREAT job up there! We got there early, imagine that, and got seats on the 3rd row so we were nice and close. The theme was western. The 2 year old classes sang a song called D-U-S-T-Y(just like B-I-N-G-O) and Open, Shut Them. Maddie saw us right when she got up on stage and waved to us. She did so good and we were so proud of her! Afterwards we were invited to her classroom for punch and cookies! Thanks Nana, Pawpaw, Grandaddy, Aunt Tiffy, Collin, and Cade for coming to watch!









With her teacher Mrs. Birdie...


With her buddy Luke...


1 comments:
What a cute little cowgirl! She looks so comfortable and happy in her classroom too. What a blessing!
Post a Comment