Friday, November 12, 2010

Doubts

Ok after I posted the 2 pictures of maddie and cruz both at 2 months, some people thought they did not look alike at all. I was thinking "what, are you blind"? They look just alike. Well I found a picture of maddie at cruz's age right now and took the same exact picture. Now I am having some doubts myself on them looking alike. I don't think they look alike at all! I think the only thing that looks alike in these 2 picture are their hair and bellies...(i can't get the picture to turn)







What do you think???

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think their noses look very different. Maybe like Maddie has O's nose and Cruz has yours.

Carrie said...

I think they look just alike!

Tara said...

I think they look just alike too! He just looks like a more masculine version. Maddie has very feminine eyes.

Shannon said...

They definitely have different noses...but I totally think they look alike! Not just like brother and sister, but alike alike:)

I ditto what Tara said...Cruz is a masculine version of Miss Maddie!