Monday, October 25, 2010

Little Wildcat and Cars

I finally made it up to the high school with both kids! I took Maddie and Cruz to the pep rally this past Friday. Oscar has been wanting to show off Cruz for awhile now. Maddie hated the pep rally. It was way too loud for her, she screamed and cried. So instead she sat in Oscar's office and watched a video on his computer! Cruz slept the whole time! anyway-here she is in her adorable shirt that was made by my very talented friend Shannon at jelbys!







On another note, we sold my car yesterday and got a new one! We decided it was time. It had lots of miles on it and we were wanting something a little bigger since having Cruz. The 1st person to come and look at it bought it! So we had been looking around on craigslist at Toyota's since they last forever with lots of miles on them and we would be buying a used car. We went to look at a highlander, but Oscar wasn't sold on it. So we found a sequoia on craigslist that we really liked and was right in our price range and went to look at it yesterday in round rock and drove it home last night! At 1st I was not sure about a sequoia b/c I didn't want something so big, but once I drove it I was hooked! We are very thankful for a new to us/used car :)

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cutie patootie!

Excited about your car too!